Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords
5 years after the events of the award winning original, the Sith are on the verge of crushing the Old Republic. As a lone Jedi, will you follow the light side or succumb to the dark?
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i3 (2 Cores), AMD A10
- CPU Speed: 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 10 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 5450
- Video Card (NVidia): GeForce 260
- Video Card (Intel): HD 4400
- Video Memory (VRam): 256MB
- Controller Support: Microsoft® Xbox® 360 Controller for Windows® (Wired), Microsoft® Xbox® 360 Games for Windows® Wireless Controller with Adapter, Microsoft® Xbox® One Controller (Wired), Razor Sabertooth – Gaming Controller for Xbox 360, Thrustmaster GPX, Logitech Gamepad F310, Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710
Important Note: For users that prefer the original version of the game or for users on old hardware that can no longer run KOTOR II in its updated form, we have created a "legacy branch" that will allow users to access the original released content. Click on the support link and our team will walk you through the process.