Paradise Lost, the second DLC bundle pack for Tropico 5, serves up three thrilling scenarios complete with new buildings and additional avatar accessories. In Surfs Up! El Presidente must look to the dolphins to save the world from an intergalactic menace. Then, get in touch with your humanitarian side in Gone Green and transform Tropico into a sustainable paradise. Finally you can help El Prez seize ultimate power in Supervillain, becoming the world’s most dangerous ruler and achieving global domination. Also included in Paradise Lost are three swinging new music tracks and three new maps for each game mode.
Included in the ‘Paradise Lost’ DLC pack:
- 3 new standalone scenarios with original stories and objectives
- 3 new buildings for all game modes: Wind Farm, Dolphinarium and Giant Laser
- 3 new dynasty avatar accessories: Hippie-Hair, Diving Mask and Evil Stache
- 3 new sandbox maps: Isabella, Qualichi and Isla del Pescado
- 3 new music tracks and additional voice recordings