Spelunky (also known as Spelunky HD) is a remake of Spelunky (now known as Spelunky Classic), an open source indie platformer video game created by Derek Yu and originally released as freeware for Microsoft Windows. The player controls a spelunker who explores a series of caves while collecting treasure, saving damsels, fighting enemies and dodging traps. The caves are procedurally generated, making each run through the game unique. Spelunky is one of the first examples of a roguelike-like, borrowing concepts from the roguelike genre, and was the influence for many later roguelike-like games.
- Op. rendszer: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processzor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz or equivalent processor
- Memória: 2 GB RAM
- Grafika: 3D graphics card
- DirectX: Verzió: 9.0c
- Tárhely: 200 MB szabad hely
- Egyéb megjegyzések: Xbox 360 controller or other XInput-compatible controller