With its unprecedented combination of authenticity, compelling story and squad-based action, the Brothers in Arms franchise has established itself as a benchmark for military action games, receiving the highest average review scores of any console WWII game to date. Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood adds new features and game modes and builds upon the elements that made Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 a runaway success. Featuring a new single player narrative, new multiplayer missions, an all...
- OS: Windows 2000/XP (ONLY)
- Processor: 1 GHz Pentium III or AMD Athlon (2.5 GHz Pentium IV or AMD recommended)
- Memory: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- Graphics: 32 MB Direct X 9.0c compliant (64 MB recommended)*
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (included)
- Hard Drive: 3.5 GB hard drive space
- Sound Card:16 bit DirectX 9.0c compliant sound card (EAX recommended; PC audio solutions containing Dolby Digital Live required for Dolby Digital audio)
- Multiplayer: Broadband with 64 kbps upstream (128 kbps recommended)
*Supported video cards at time of release: ATI Radeon 8500/9000/X series NVIDIA GeForce 4/FX/6 series (GeForce 4 MX not supported)
These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. Laptop models of these cards not supported.